Our Five Star Gold Award winning Cottages – The Chestnuts & Culls Cottage
The cottages have been restored to preserve the traditional and lavished with contemporary luxuries. The stone floors, oak beams and inglenook fireplaces exude old world charm, while stylish furnishings, original art and kitchens equipped for the keenest chef, make them heavenly places to be. Beds are comfy and welcoming and our bathrooms have both drenching showers and double ended baths for a spa-like feel.
Complimentary wifi keep you as connected as you want to be.
All seasons in the Cotswolds are magnificent and our cottages are equipped for all weathers; underfloor heating, roaring log fires and goose-down duvets keep you toasty in winter and our stunning private gardens with numerous places to sit, cook a BBQ and relax, are a haven in summer. Each village has a terrific food pub within a short walk and we have some of the most acclaimed food pubs and restaurants in the Cotswolds within a short drive.
Eco Chic Cottages is run as a Carbon Neutral Business. The Chestnuts and Culls Cottage both independently hold the Gold accreditation with Green Tourism – they also have EV chargers – so you can be assured your holiday impacts on the environment as little as possible.
Included in The price
- All Bed Linen
- Luxurious Goose down duvets (non allergenic bedding is available)
- Generous white Cotton Bath Towels
- Fluffy dressing robes in the master bedrooms
- Tea towels, dishwasher tablets, washing-up liquid
- Spa-like ‘Eco Friendly’ Bathroom condiments – Shampoo, Conditioner, Body lotion, hand and body gel
- Locally blended teas, coffee beans and starter set of coffee pods
- Virgin Olive Oil, Wine vinegar, Maldon Salt and freshly ground Pepper
- Complimentary wifi
- Iron and ironing boards
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- All electricity
- Free EV charging
- Fresh Flowers
- The cottages are non smoking and pet free
If you are bringing the ‘Little Ones’ with you we can also provide free of charge:
- High Chairs
- Single Child’s bed, so they can be close to you
- Stair Gate
- Tiny Tots box of Toys
- Baby Box – with changing mat and baby bath etc
All bookings have access to our Free TouchStay digital guide book. Not only does this tell you all you need to know about the cottage you have booked but also gives you access to our Cotswold Guidebook where we list places we love to visit, our favourite restaurants, pubs and cafes to the best garden centres or our favourite walks. This is accessible to you anywhere, anytime on your preferred device with no download required and the link is sent to you prior to your arrival.