Our 5* Gold Award winning Cottages – The Chestnuts & Culls Cottage
The cottages have been restored to preserve the traditional and lavished with contemporary luxuries. The stone floors, oak beams and inglenook fireplaces exude old world charm, while stylish furnishings, original art and kitchens equipped for the keenest chef, make them heavenly places to be. Beds are comfy and welcoming and our bathrooms have both drenching showers and double ended baths for a spa-like feel.
Complimentary wifi keep you as connected as you want to be.
All seasons in the Cotswolds are magnificent and our cottages are equipped for all weathers; underfloor heating, roaring log fires and goose-down duvets keep you toasty in winter and our stunning private gardens with numerous places to sit, cook a BBQ and relax are a haven in summer. Each village has a terrific food pub within a short walk and we have some of the most acclaimed food pubs in the Cotswolds within a short drive.
Eco Chic Cottages is run as a Carbon Neutral Business. The Chestnuts and Culls Cottage both independently hold the Gold accreditation with Green Tourism – so you can be assured your holiday impacts on the environment as little as possible.
Included in The price
- All Bed Linen
- White Cotton Towels
- Fluffy dressing robes in the master bedrooms
- Tea towels, dishwasher tablets, washing-up liquid
- Spa-like ‘Eco Friendly’ Bathroom condiments – Shampoo, Conditioner, Body lotion, hand and body gel
- Locally blended teas, coffee beans and starter set of coffee pods
- Virgin Olive Oil, Wine vinegar, Maldon Salt and freshly ground Pepper
- Complimentary wifi
- Iron and ironing boards
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- All electricity
- Provision of a telephone landline for incoming and outgoing calls – honesty system
- Fresh Flowers
If you are bringing the ‘Little Ones’ with you we can also provide free of charge:
- High Chairs
- Single Child’s bed, so they can be close to you
- Stair Gate
- Tiny Tots box of Toys
- Baby Box – with changing mat etc