We Welcome All – from the very young to the young at heart and The Cotswolds is bursting full of family activities for all seasons of the year.
We know how easily the car or suitcase can get filled, so to make travelling with your children that little bit easier we provide:
- Complimentary cots, high chairs and stair gate
- A single child’s bed is available
- Our ‘Tiny Tots’ box is full of essential items such as changing mat, baby bath, unbreakable cups and bowls etc
- The Toy box has a mixture of play things for babies through to youngsters
- Each cottage has a selection of children’s fiction, ideal for reading to toddlers at bedtime or for older children, including teenage fiction. Plus board games to amuse all the family.
- Baby sitting is available by prior arrangement
Women Magazine – The Best Family Friendly Cottages “Culls Cottage has some lovely features, including a light and airy dining room for the family to enjoy breakfast and dinner and a log burner in the beautifully decorated living room. If in any doubt, two words make this cosy cottage one of our favourites…underfloor heating”
Family Traveller – Best places to stay with kids in The Cotswolds “These award winning cottages are enchanting and sustainable. High chairs, stair-gates, and handy ‘Tots Box’ filled with essentials like bibs and changing mats, should dispel any notion that somewhere as graceful as The Chestnuts or Culls Cottage are not child-friendly.
Below is just a snippet of the fun families can have in The Cotswolds: