Culls Cottage is a Multi Award winning, Five star, Gold Cottage with Eco credentials
- Sleeps 6 in 3 double bedrooms
- Lounge with inglenook fireplace and wood-burner, Sony 4K TV plus Bluetooth soundbar, Bose Bluetooth speakers
- Dining Room (seats 8)
- Chef equipped kitchen with:
- Electric Oven
- Electric Hob
- Washing Machine
- Full range of Cooking pans, china and cutlery
- Glasses for Champagne to a G & T
- Espresso Coffee machine
- Digital radio
- Master double bedroom with king size bed and views to the rear garden
- Two further double bedrooms (one downstairs)
- 2 Luxury bathrooms (one downstairs ‘wet room style’ with drenching shower & toilet, upstairs large bathroom with toilet, shower and double ended slipper bath)
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Complimentary wifi
- Landline phone access for incoming and outgoing calls – honesty system
- Expansive private rear garden with large lawn and plenty of places to sit and enjoy a meal, read a book on a lounger or have a drink in the evening sun on the terrace
- BBQ (charcoal) and BBQ tools
- Off-street parking for up to four cars. The driveway access is restricted in width, so larger cars may find it easier to park on the roadside where there is plenty of unrestricted parking in Southrop.
- Culls Cottage is a No Smoking, No Pets cottage
- Massage in-house available (by prior arrangement)
- Supermarket deliveries available
- All prices include VAT
We are really thrilled to have received Listed planning permission for a new kitchen and dining area at Culls Cottage. We started work on the project during lockdown and we envisage it will be completed in spring 2022.
Work is only taking place when we do not have guests and the area is secured for your safety and screened to blend into the garden. The vast majority of the garden and the actual cottage is unaffected by this work the two elements being joined together in spring 2022.
The construction is a combination of old and new methods – utilising the best of both. Please do ask for more information if you would like to. Copies of the proposed plans can be seen on the Information page – Then and Now.
Below are more pictures of historic Culls Cottage and its beautiful garden
Or why not take a walk through Culls Cottage here:
What guests say:
“Culls cottage is amazing. We really enjoyed the weekend and didn’t want to go back to London. It was our first trip to The Cotswolds and we really want to come back. There are so many places to visit. We have stayed in a lot of holiday cottages in the UK but Culls has everything.“
“We had the most amazing time at Culls. It’s so perfect for a chilled week away with the girls. As much as we loved popping out to nearby villages or pubs, we were all excited to come back and relax by the fire. Beautiful cottage, perfect location, we will definitely be back”