Over many years Eco Chic Cottages have won numerous Awards and Accolades for Service and Excellence and our Sustainable efforts.
The following is a small selection of our recent Awards
- The VisitEngland Rose award for service and excellence 2019 The Chestnuts
- The Beautiful South awards 2018-19 Responsible, Ethical and Sustainable Tourism award Bronze award The Chestnuts
- Self Catering Business of The Year – Beautiful South Silver award 2017-18 The Chestnuts
- Visit England Award for Excellence – Self Catering Property of The Year 2017 – The Chestnuts Finalist
- Self Catering Business of the Year – Beautiful South Bronze award 2016-17 The Chestnuts
- Best Self Catering Holiday Provider – The Cotswold’s Tourism awards 2015
However, what our guests say is the most important to us.
Check out our Upfront reviews here:
A snap shot of comments from our Visitor books:
- Absolutely lovely cottage, we liked the eye for detail that has been evident in all the ‘little touches’ in the cottage. Really comfortable beds. We did a lovely walk from Lechlade along the Thames and visited the Westonbirt Arboretum – Culls.
- What a delight. A fantastic few days with lots of walking, eating, sleeping, talking and laughing ..couldn’t ask for anything better. The cottage is perfect, difficult to leave the blazing log fire.. think we will have to take it with us – Chestnuts.
- We have had a great time, we all said how well equipped the house was, as well as being just so pretty, well appointed and a great place to stay. it’s surprising how often you go somewhere and none of the knives are sharp, there is no bottle opener, no utensils and things like that, so to find that and so so much more made looking after ourselves very easy and just like being at home. Seeing that lovely garden made us all fancy coming back in the spring or summer – Chestnuts.
- Really sensational cottage to spend Christmas. we loved the stylish Christmas decorations, winter walks and enjoyed a few of the fantastic nearby pubs – Culls.
- Lovely place to spend New Year. Memorable points – the blazing log burner, sharp global knives, we needn’t have brought one of ours (an all time first), very comfortable beds, kids slept in everyday – Culls.
- Very comfortable, cosy stay in a gorgeous well stocked house. The swan pub was lovely, very welcoming and child friendly. The kids had a whale of a time – Culls.
- Stunning – if the cottage goes missing – we have it – Chestnuts.
- Sad to be leaving today after a lovely relaxing week. The Cottage is beautiful – we have spent a lot of time on the floor with our crawling baby and the underfloor heating was much enjoyed. Visited Witney, Burford and The Cotswold Wildlife Park (Brilliant) – Culls.
We also regularly feature in National and International Travel and Style magazines
- British Vogue – The award winning, Five star Chestnuts is a contemporary styled haven in which to relax and revive. Foodies will revel in its -chefs-standard kitchen, nearby farm shops and gourmet pubs. For countryside-lovers this is your idyllic Cotswolds escape.
- BBC Countryfile – 12 Amazing Places to Stay – It’s as hip as they come, somehow managing to be traditionally snug and trendily design-conscious at the same time – The Chestnuts.
- The Guardian Travel – Culls cottage is one of the Coolest cottages to stay in The Cotswolds
- Women and Home Magazine – Stunning, stand by for a group gasp as you walk into the beamed, stone floored living room of Culls Cottage.
- Family Traveller – Prepare to surrender your heart completely, The Chestnuts cottage has thought of everything.
- Women’s Own Magazine – The Chestnuts is a cool whitewashed retreat with its Eco-luxe credentials, is packed with charm & mod cons.
- Sunday Mirror – selected as One of the Ten top stylish hideaways for a classy break in the British Countryside
- Ideal Home Magazine – Smart, modem furniture with clean lines and a cool colour scheme with splashes of colour give a bright contemporary scheme to Culls Cottage.
- Company Magazine – a kitchen Gizzi would be jealous of and gorgeous garden for summer evenings – The Chestnuts.
- Country Living Magazine – A luxury holiday retreat with high Eco Standards.
- Limited Editions Magazine – As soon as you step inside The Chestnuts you are enveloped in a zen-like tranquility.
- Diva Magazine – These cottages are a perfect blend of luxury and sustainability. Ideal for families or groups, The Chestnuts and Culls cottage are stylish, cool and charming and good for the environment too.
- Oxfordshire Limited Edition – An ultra cool cottage which combines style and luxury with its Eco credentials – The Chestnuts.